Xiaomi Mi Exchange:
In November previous year, Chinese phone producer started it’s Mi Exchange event in India in association with Cashify. At that time, the event was only possible at offline on Mi Home stores. However, the company has now elaborated the event to its Mi online store. As part of the exchange program, the people will able to switch their old phones and will receive an exchange coupon on mi.com. The clients can then use this coupon to buy a latest Xiaomi phone from Mi.com.
The company attaches that in case it finds that the aged phone is not suitable for exchange then, the order placed will be destroyed and the full quantity will be refunded back. Here’s how you can exchange your old phone below the Mi Exchange event
- At first, login to Mi Exchange page mi.com/in/miexchange.
- Then you can see a list. choose your phone from the list of supported phones offered by the company. The list consists of fifteen brands. The company also adds that the phone you want to exchange should not have any screen cracks or body dents.
- At one time you have chosen the phone, then you will see its estimated price.
- After this, you will be asked to insert the IMEI code of the phone.
- Then you have to tick on the terms and conditions box and then click on “Get exchange coupon”.
- At this time you will receive an exchange coupon of the calculated value in you Mi account. You can now buy any phone from Mi.com.
- Once you have placed the order, you will then receive your time of delivery and the old phone will be collected at that time only.