Stephen Hawking has chosen another day to come to the world, as well as going on a unique day. Because today is the scientist Albert Einstein’s birthday!
Stephen Hawking, a prominent physicist, and the prominent scientist went away. At the time of his death, he was 76 years old. The news of Hawking’s death has been confirmed by his family, BBC said.
Steven Hawking’s full name is Steven William Hawking. He was born on 8 January 1942.Steven Hawking knew all over the world as a prominent English theoretical physicist and mathematician. He considered as one of the world’s theoretical physicists.
From an early age, Hawking was very difficult since his childhood. Vandalism of the house completely used in vandalism. The Hawking radio opened the window and looked inside it, not to understand. Hawking actually used to do the same job as all the children.
The school teachers gave him space over the general. And he had a difference with ten people, why did Hawking know that he loved the high-class! Hawking became a relatively popular student coming to St. Alba from Oxford. Because of nature. The student is tactful and mischievous, but good in studies. So teachers liked him too. I wanted to go to Cambridge after the honors. Talking about the future plans on the Viva Board, Hawking said, “If I get the first grade, then I will go to Cambridge. Otherwise, but I will be here. ‘The idea is, the Oxford Master is very furious! Therefore, a first class and Cambridge.
Find out some important information about him:
- Hawking was born on 8 January 1942 in Oxford, UK. Grew up in St. Alban’s He was the eldest of four siblings. Hawking’s father Frank Hawking was a biologist researcher. Mother Isabel Hawking Political Worker My father wanted me to be a doctor. Hawking’s interest in science and mathematics since childhood. His birth date is the 300th death anniversary of another famous physicist Galileo Galilei.
- In 1959, at the age of 17, Hawking began teaching at Oxford University College. He wanted to read mathematics, but the university did not have the opportunity to read mathematics because of physics. He earned his graduation in the first division.
- Hawking was suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) from 21 years of age. The disease is rarely seen. It very slowly paralyzed the man.
- Hawking’s honorary degree is a dozen. In 1982, achieved CBE. Fellow of the Royal Society and a member of the National Academy of Sciences.
- In 1985 he was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. His vocal cords and rings are destroyed. In this, the keyboard powered electronic speak synthesizer installed in his wheelchair.
- His book, ‘A Brief History of Time’, in 1988, is one of the highest selling books of all time. The British physicist was famous for his research on the black hole or black hole and relativity.
- Hawking, the father of three children in a married life of 25 years. He divorced in 1995 with Jane Hawking. Later, the nurse married Elaine Meson.
- Hawking and his daughter Lucy Hawking wrote in 2007 the famous book for children ‘George’s Secret, to the Universe’. It has three sequels.
- Hawking considered a famous physicist after Einstein. Hawking radiation is named after the name of Hawking.
- In 2009, US President Barack Obama awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom Award.